🔥4 WEEKS WITNESS SKIN RENEWAL🔥
😭Are you still struggling with skin spots？
Some of our satisfied customers share their experiences and results
“I bought this product three weeks ago and the results are amazing. One can notice the difference per application. Within a week my stubborn face marks lightened to 70% and i am not joking. I had spent so much money on dermas so far, had it been known to me i could have saved a fortune. Writing this review after my personal experience and my skin is absolutely great. It has brightened and the the whole skin tone became even.” – Natasha Klein
“I absolutely lost it and lost hope with every medication and dermatologist product since I had pigmentation on my nose and upper lips that was spreading to the rest of my face. The EELHOE Melanin Correcting Facial Serum I purchased is truly a wonderful product, and I’m still in awe of how quickly it works. I’m posting this since after I used the serum, I saw a difference in my obstinate pigmentation.” – Donnalyn Sage
EELHOE Melanin Correcting Facial Serum has been clinically proven to lighten and eliminate dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and melasma: the acids gently fade and peel dark spots to expose brighter skin. The hue of this serum can range from light amber to dark brown due to the natural elements in its mix.
Dermatologist and dermatology expert Dr. Naomi Hosteller has been practicing for over ten years. She is renowned for her expertise in skin health and for the way she uses cutting-edge cosmetic procedures and dermatological technologies to create and maintain the most natural-looking skin. Additionally, she recommends EELHOE Melanin Correcting Facial Serum as one of the top products for eradicating dark spots and avoiding hyperpigmentation.
What causes Hyperpigmentation & Dark Spots?
Hyperpigmentation, a common skin disorder that happens when the skin generates too much melanin, can cause dark patches on the face. Scarring, age, sun exposure, and other factors can all contribute to hyperpigmentation.
Skin pigmentation occurs due to the presence of a pigment called melanin in the skin. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes, which are found in the lower layers of the skin. The amount of melanin produced by melanocytes is determined by a number of factors, including genetics, hormones, and environmental factors.
How does EELHOE Melanin Correcting Facial Serum Works?
The EELHOE Melanin Correcting Facial Serum targets the skin’s excessive melanin synthesis, which results in hyperpigmentation and dark patches. These serums have potent chemicals that work to control melanin synthesis, lighten existing dark spots, and stop the development of new ones.
Inhibiting Melanin Production
EELHOE Melanin Correcting Facial Serum contain active ingredients that help to lighten hyperpigmentation by reducing the production of melanin in the skin, breaking up existing melanin clusters, and promoting the growth of new, healthy skin cells.
Promoting Cell Turnover
The serum helps to promote cell turnover and the growth of new, healthy skin cells. By speeding up the skin’s natural exfoliation process, retinoids can help to fade dark spots and promote a brighter, more even skin tone.
Hydrates & Moisturize Skin
The has natural extract ingredients which are humectants, which can attract and hold water, helping to increase the moisture content of the skin. The molecules penetrate the skin’s surface and draw moisture from the environment into the deeper layers of the skin, helping to plump up the skin and improve its overall appearance.
1. Retinol – are a form of vitamin A that can help to stimulate cell turnover and promote the production of new, healthy skin cells. This can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation over time.
2. Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help to brighten and even out the skin tone by inhibiting the production of melanin.
3. Niacinamide – form of vitamin B3 that can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the transfer of melanin to the skin’s surface.
4. Aloe Vera – Aloe vera has aloin, a natural depigmenting component known to lighten dark patches on the skin.
What makes EELHOE Melanin Correcting Facial Serum Special？
✓ Natural, plant-based product
✓ Help regulate melanin production
✓ Reduce apperance of dark spots
✓ Brightens and even out skin tone
✓ Stimulate cell turnover and promote healthy skin cells
✓ Speeds up skin exfoliation process
✓ Absorbs quickly with a non-greasy, non-sticky finish & won’t clog pores
✓ Scientifically smooths & tightens skin
✓ Suitable for every skin type: dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, sensitive skin & mature skin
Here are some of our happy customers
“I have post-surgical pigmentation, which makes me feel quite anxious about my face. I’m glad I tried this serum since it really does work like magic. My dark facial pigmentation has significantly lessened in just under two months thanks to it! This face serum is my holy grail.”- Quennie Hilton
“It literally brought drastic changes on my skin. Helped reduce my hyperpigmentation spots with 2-3 weeks of regular usage. What I love the most is that this serum is very hydrating. It hydrates those dark patches and even out my skin tone. ” – Dahlia Samson
1. Wash and dry your face.
2. Dispense 2-3 drops onto the palm of clean hand and use fingertips to massage into face and neck until fully absorbed.
3. Follow up with your favorite moisturizer. Repeat morning and night.
1 x EELHOE Melanin Correcting Facial Serum
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.